Wednesday, July 20, 2016

[GMW #3616] Have & Write Down Ideas And Dreams For A Better World

[GMW #3616] Have & Write Down Ideas And Dreams For A Better World Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4011 ~
I recommend to as many humans as possible to write down their ideas and dreams for a better world. You will reap untold benefits from them.

For example, at the age of seventy- eight I feel so young, first due to the happiness to have conceived my ideas, written them and published them, second because I still have a lot to do to implement them and third because still more new ideas come to me giving me the feeling that I still live a useful life. This prevents me from feeling old.

Dear human brothers and sisters, please have ideas and dreams for a better world and write them down. You cannot imagine what joys, happiness, longevity and
other rewards are expecting you.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 3 -
The Miracle of Childhood
A human body constantly loses dead cells and produces new ones.  It is the same with humanity.  People die, replaced by new cells, our children, and humanity continues to live as one body. We must learn to be effective cells and part of that holistic body and raise and love well the new cells.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
I think over again my small adventures, my fears, those small ones that seemed so big, all those vital things I had to get and to reach, and yet there is only one great thing: to live and see the great day that dawns, and the light that fills the world.
~ Old Inuit Song

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: