Monday, April 25, 2016

[GMW #3542] I Never Ceased To Be A Hatmaker - To Fit A Hat For The Entire World


[GMW #3542] I Never Ceased To Be A Hatmaker - To Fit A Hat For The Entire World Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3937 ~
I cannot understand that given the large number of old men in the world no one wears a hat anymore. It was indeed wise of me to go and work in the United Nations rather than being a hatmaker as were my father and grandfather. I still wear a hat even if I am not yet bald and I liked the remark of a US lady, after hearing me speak at the United Nations, that I had never ceased to be a hatmaker, that I was trying to fit a hat for the entire world!

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 1 -
The Span of Life

The more I live, the greater becomes the part of the spirit and the lesser the part of the body and of the intellect. I am learning to become a cosmic unit, part of the cosmic flows.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope -- Great Bend,
                                      Kansas -- Photo by Karole Erikson | A cedar waxwing eyeing the last of the apple blossoms in Great Bend, Kansas.
There is no glory in star or blossom till looked upon by a loving eye; There is no fragrance in April breezes till breathed with joy as they wander by.

~ William C. Bryant

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: