Thursday, April 21, 2016

[GMW #3532] What Freedoms Should Be On Planet Earth


[GMW #3532] What Freedoms Should Be On Planet Earth Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3927 ~
I hope that the United Nations or a university in the world will seriously sit down and define the notion and large variety of cases, advocacies and practices of freedom. We might be quite surprised by the results and by what freedoms should be on this planet at this stage of our Earth and human evolution.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 1 -
The Span of Life

I often close my eyes and say to myself:  "I will live very long and will live even longer through my good actions, speeches and writings."  It might not be true, but it elevates me, makes me feel good and fills me with the will to achieve this purpose.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope -- A
                        cattle egret at the Kern National Wildlife
                        Refuge, San Joaquin Valley, California --
Photo by Elaine Calvert | A cattle egret at the Kern National Wildlife Refuge, San Joaquin Valley, California

Spend some time alone every day.
~ Dalai Lama

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: