Sunday, September 7, 2014

[GMW #3087] A Joy And Duty To Dream - They Are Speaking To You Through Me


[GMW #3087] A Joy And Duty To Dream - They Are Speaking To You Through Me Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3487 ~
To dream as I dream is not only a joy but also a duty. It is the product of fifty years of world service. I have little personal merit. I am the result of the gifts and inputs of many, many people during my life. They as speaking to you through me.


Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 13 Of Speaking
Sometimes during a speech I suddenly feel like crying. The tears come to my eyes. I cannot stop them. And some people in the audience cry too. I apologize and finish my speech by playing Beethoven's Ode to Joy on my ten-holes harmonica. This and the tears they never forget.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

To be a saint is to be fueled by
gratitude, nothing more and nothing less.
~Ronald Rolheiser

The Holy Longing; New York/NY;
Doubleday; 2011. (p.66)

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: