Monday, September 1, 2014

[GMW #3064] Pregnant Mothers & Fathers Nurture Child In Womb With Dreams & Prays


[GMW #3064] Pregnant Mothers & Fathers Nurture Child In Womb With Dreams & Prays Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3458 ~
It occurred to me very belatedly when explaining the Robert Muller Schools and their curriculum to my daughter-in-law that the early program in which pregnant mothers are educating and talking to their children in their womb was already practiced by my mother when she was pregnant with me.

She told me once that she dreamt to marry a very intelligent man but out of necessity, being an orphan she married my father who was a wonderful, kind and handsome young man but was not an intellectual.

She wanted therefore to bear a child of intelligence who would go far in life. She prayed for that everyday and told me her dreams in her womb hoping that I would not disappoint her.

Well, I tried my utmost to fulfill her dream. Mothers' dreams must be included in the dreamology, the science of dreams for a better world.


Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 13 Of Speaking
For me, speaking and writing are religious, holy, sacred duties. I do not have book parties for my new works. I have them blessed in a church or on the altar of the UN Meditation Room.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
If we perceived Life with reverence, we would stand in awe at the experience of physical Life and walk the Earth in a very deep sense of gratitude.

~ Gary Zukav
Thoughts from the Seat of the Soul

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: