Sunday, September 28, 2014

[GMW #3117] Setting Human Species Right - Not Destroying Other Species


[GMW #3117] Setting Human Species Right - Not Destroying Other Species Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3516 ~

I:
Dear Earth, aren't you proud of your most advanced species, the human one? Look around at all we have invented and innovated.

The Earth:
"Alas, I see you rather as a species which went wrong, since you destroy one of my species every five hours and a great part of my surface. If there were planetary doctors in the universe they would declare me very sick, soon terminally ill."


Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 14 Of Writing
I am now like a mature composer: I have so many elements, I know so many notes and combinations that I can write any symphony or lullaby of words. After many years of practice, it has become easy, natural, full of flowing joy, happiness and creativity.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Heart Math
Getting your head in sync with your heart and harnessing the power of coherence gives you the energy efficiency you need to achieve changes that haven't been possible before.
~ Doc Childre and Howard Martin


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: