Saturday, April 26, 2014

[RMB #001] Robert Muller Writings From Barbara

Hello dear Good Morning World readers.

Recently I started reading Robert's personal, worn out copy of his book
Most of All They Taught Me Happiness.  It is full of his personal notes and underlined passages. I am smiling as I read them..and I thought of you - our GMW readers..

I will periodically share some of these notes, underlined passages and other nurturing writing from Robert as I come across them.

Many of our GMW readers own Robert's book and I would love you to pull it out and read it again along with Robert as I share his hand written notes from the pages of his beloved Happiness book and other books and archive materials.. Copies for those who wish to order can contact: bgaughenmu@aol.com

Here are a few of the writings I came across in Most of All They Taught Me Happiness

Robert's writes his secret for old age:
"This book has become essential for my old age( 83 and 1/2 years in 2006)
Remember to mention it in my speeches."
and on the same page I read in his handwriting:
"Remember the 94 year old lady who said to me that she adored this book everyday and was so happy to meet me in Solvang California in September 2006!"
and he wrote a reference to Page 211 where he underlined the 3rd paragraph
"Love is the only way, the secret of secrets. Happiness is a  state of mind, a click inside us, a conscious, determined decision..........".
Barbara and Robert Muller

Read this full post and future posts here here:
http://goodmorning-world.blogspot.com/search/label/RMB

--

Tags: RMB, Old Age, Happy, Love, Secret, Conscious, Determined, Decision

No comments: