Friday, April 18, 2014

[GMW #2973] Earth Breathes Better As We Travel Less Air Miles


[GMW #2973] Earth Breathes Better As We Travel Less Air Miles
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3367 ~
The time will come when human beings will not be allowed to take airplanes for more than a total mileage during their lifetime. Perhaps the same will happen for automobiles too.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 6 I and Creation
We must admire life and Creation with the wondering eyes of a child.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY

A hundred times a day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other people, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the full measure I have received and am still receiving.
~ Albert Einstein

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: