Wednesday, April 2, 2014

[GMW #2949] Global Corporations Adopt Rules Of Ethics



[GMW #2949] Global Corporations Adopt Rules Of Ethics
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3343 ~
In 1974 a friend of mine, President of the Association United States - China told me of his intention to create transnational corporations between the poor countries of Asia and the western rich ones. I told him of my idea that the head of a great corporation should develop a model of a transnational corporation which would adopt its own rules of ethics before being forced to do so in ten or twenty years by governments.

This idea is only being taken up now in the year 2000, pretty late to redress the situation.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
Do not admire me. Do not consider me great, for it would mean an abandonment of your own greatness. You are great. You are a miracle. You are a divine cosmos. Never have any inferiority complex towards others. I only want to show you the path, not to be admired. If you admire me, you defeat my purpose. Be yourself, respect yourself, cultivate yourself, validate yourself. This will be your best way of thanking me for my innumerable writings, speeches and actions...
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

HeartMath.com
Forget not that the earth delights
to feel your bare feet and
the winds long to play with your hair.
~ Kahlil Gibran

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: