Saturday, January 4, 2014

[GMW #2897] What Can I Do For My People Of Earth Today

[GMW #2897] What Can I Do For My People Of Earth Today Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3292 ~
The Earth:
"Dear Robert, I like your Appeal to All Leaders of Nations at their meeting at the UN in September 2000.  Could you give them also this message from me:

Dear Heads of States,
I am so happy that you are meeting during this crucial year 2000, the onset of a new century and millennium, to look at the global problems facing me and humanity, how they could be solved and the means and instruments required to solve them.

This leads me to beg you to be each of you my representative, the spokesperson of your Earth, of your mother, of the various provinces of my surface which you administer, not only of the peoples.  To the titles of Chiefs of States, Presidents, heads of governments, leaders of nations, please add also that of Representatives of the Earth.

Think of me as much as you think of your people.  When you wake up in the morning and ask yourself what can I do for my people today, ask yourself also what can I do for the Earth.  I pray you to do that.  I will love you for it.  I will recompense you with much happiness for it.  And the children of your children will bless you."


Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
A fourth framework produced by the UN for a better understanding of our place and role in the universe is this:

The miracle of individual human life

- good physical lives
knowledge and care of the body
the human ability to see, to hear, to observe,
to create, to do, to use well and expand all our
senses and physical abilities

- good mental lives
knowledge
the ability to question, to think, to imagine, to dream, to analyze, to synthesize, to conclude, to decide
to communicate
the ability to focus from the infinitely
large to the infinitely small, from the distant past and present to the future

- good moral lives
the ability to love
the human needs for truth, understanding, liberty, reverence for life, compassion and altruism

- good spiritual lives
spiritual exercises of interiority,
meditation, prayer, and communion with the universe, eternity and God.

Again the UN and its agencies are actively working and cooperating on all these aspects of human life, the lead agencies being:

On individual life in general,
The UN
On good physical lives and well being,
UN, FAO, WHO
On good mental lives,
UN, UNESCO
On good moral lives
, UN, UNESCO
On good spiritual lives  
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
Today, more than ever before,
life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility,
not only nation to nation and human to human, but
also human to other forms of life.
~ Dalai Lama



More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Link to this post
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: