Monday, January 25, 2021

[GMW #4766] United Nations Language Is Simplified And Made Understandable To The Vast People Of The World

[GMW #4766] United Nations Language Is Simplified And Made Understandable To The Vast People Of The World Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ FP 11 - First Priorities As Secretary General
 of the United Nations ~

I would make sure the UN language be simplified and made more understandable to the vast public of the world.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 12 - Of Forgiveness

John Denver, the famous American singer and humanist, once stopped in Costa Rica and visited me in my modest farmhouse on Mt. Rasur. He was undertaking a world tour to sing for hope to young people. At one point he left the terrace where we were sitting to go inside the house. He took some time to come back and said to me: "Dear Robert, you have rendered me a great service."

I expressed surprise and he said: "I read your poem Decide to Forgive affixed on a wall. It has rendered me a great service. I was desperate because my Australian wife left me and returned to her country with our little daughter. I was crushed. Your poem gave me the answer: I forgive her and will continue to love her."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
~ Paul Coehlo

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: