Saturday, December 12, 2020

[GMW #4700] Living Right Ways - Humanology & Earthology

[GMW #4700] Living Right Ways - Humanology & Earthology Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 6085 ~
The human species has not yet found its right way(s) on planet Earth, while most other species have.

We need a humanology, a science of the right ways and relations of the human species with our Mother Earth, her nature, her functioning, her other species and her future evolution in the solar system and cosmos.

We should also create an Earthology, a total science of the Earth.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 11 - Of Gratitude

A body, a fantastic body was given to me. I must be grateful for it, take good care of it, not damage and endanger it.

A mind, a fantastic mind was given to me. I must use it to think right and to help humanity. I must take good care of it, not damage it.

Nature, God's fantastic nature, was given to me. I was born into it. I must be grateful for it, take good care of it, not damage it.

Society, my family, education, healthpitals, museums, books, etc. were given to me. I must be grateful for them, contribute to them, not damage them.

Humanity, the United Nations, the world's institutions were given to me. They help me to live in peace in a global world. I must thank God for them, contribute my life and peace to them, take good care and not damage them.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Pismo
                                                          Beach,
                                                          CaliforniaPhoto by Victoria Morrow | Mallard at Pismo Beach, California

...I have glimpses of a serene friendship-land, and know the better why brooks murmur and violets grow.
~ Henry David Thoreau


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: