Sunday, October 11, 2020

[GMW #4463] Make Mother Earth The Paradise Land Of Humanity For Peace

[GMW #4463] Make Mother Earth The Paradise Land Of Humanity For Peace Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 6048~
It was God’s will to have me help create the UN University for Peace in demilitarized Costa Rica. God wanted me to stay with it for the rest of my life on the paradise of land of the university. I hope that God will grant me enough years to help it become one of the greatest universities on Earth. Then I will rest in peace in the sacred grounds of Mt. Rasur, the God of the indigenous people.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - Of Spirituality

I still have many dreams in store for the third millennium. My last dream is to be buried on sacred Mt. Rasur in demilitarized Costa Rica, the country of my dreams, and to be actively used by God as a spirit or saint to continue doing good on Earth.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
When you plant a seed of love,
it is you that blossoms.
~ Ma Jaya Sati

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:  
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: