Sunday, October 11, 2020

[GMW #4459] Youth Attracted By The Land, Better Environment

[GMW #4459] Youth Attracted By The Land, Better Environment  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 6044~
Since the 19th century there has been an attraction of youth by the big cities.

At the end of the 20th and beginning of the 21st centuries, due to environmental changes, youth begins to be attracted by the land, by nature instead of the monstrous, hopeless, unnatural cities. Thank God!

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - Of Spirituality


When I meet new people, or speak to groups I always ask them at one point what their first dreams were when they were a child. They smile, awaken and tell me stories of their life.

I then advise them to fulfill their dreams, that it is never too late, that dreams are what God and the universe wanted us to have. It is a question which all retiring people should ask themselves.

What was your dream or dreams when you were a child? Please fulfill them. It is never too late. Perhaps it is the ideal time to do it.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Oxpecker on the nose of a buffaloPhoto by Alice Cahill | Oxpecker on the nose of a buffalo

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And;
I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.

~ Edward Everett Hale

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:  
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: