Saturday, April 21, 2018

[GMW #4025] Elevate Whole Humanity With Discussion Of Ideas, Beliefs & Dreams

[GMW #4025] Elevate Whole Humanity With Discussion Of Ideas, Beliefs & Dreams Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4418 ~
Discussion of ideas, beliefs and dreams elevate a group to a higher sense of understanding, community and union.

What a different, better world it would be if the whole humanity would be enlisted and involved in such relations. It would become one vast, new, interdependent living unit, a body infinitely more complex than the individual human body.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of CreationChapter 1 Our Place in the Universe
Chapter 1 Our Place in the Universe
Time, light, speed, space, energy, atomic weight, attraction, gravity, black holes, white dwarfs, quasars, leptons, weak force, etc.,

I admire you all, you discoveries by great minds of some of the basic factors and relationships in the universe.  Thanks to you, we have machines, factories, electricity, longer lives, better lives, and we can see into the infinitely large and infinitely small.

But please do not forget this: I have been able to live for many years a prodigious life without ever worrying about my atoms and sub-atoms. Humanity has lived for millions of years, and most of its 6 billion people wake up every morning without knowing or minding about their atomic structure. We live on a specific planet with a specific weight, time, speed, texture and place in the universe.  I live on it with my specific genes, weight, time, speed, texture and reality. 

And none of your laws explains my dreams , my loves, my cravings, my sleep, my conscience, my growth, my life, my divinity and my death.  You help me greatly and I am thankful to you.  But I would prefer to live without you as humans have done for so long rather than do without my loves, my dreams, illusions and my God.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

San Luis Obispo          County, California
Photo by Beth Sargent | San Luis Obispo County, California

Hung on the shower that fronts the golden West,
The rainbow bursts like magic on mine eyes!
In hues of ancient promise there imprest;
Frail in its date, eternal in its guise.

~ Charles Tennyson Turner

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: