Monday, February 20, 2017

[GMW #3826] Add To The Group Of 14 Demilitarized Countries

[GMW #3826] Add To The Group Of 14 Demilitarized Countries Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4221 ~
I would also like to repeat my old recommendation in 1994 that all fourteen (now fifteen) demilitarized countries of the world should create a group of demilitarized countries at the United Nations and show others how demilitarization can be achieved and what immense benefits they derive from it. For list of the demilitarized countries and twelve more countries that have no armies but defense arrangements with another country, see Volume I, Idea 20. The two latest demilitarized countries are Panama and Haiti, thanks to the efforts of Oscar Arias, former President of Costa Rica.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 7 - Return to Mother Earth
I am often thanked for my lifetime contributions to peace and to a better world.  But I must plan my postlife contribution too, which will be much longer.

I pray God to allow me to work after life, God might allow me to do so. I wish to help the saints up there with my recent experiences and knowledge of the Earth. I will need the prayers of many people after my life. I want to be invisibly in the office of every head of state, needling them to make peace, to be just and good to the people, and to become the new saints of paradise Earth!
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination.
~ John Schaar

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: