Monday, December 5, 2016

[GMW #3767] Every Human Is A Miracle To Be Nurtured To Contribute To A Peaceful, Happy, Wonderful, Humanity & Earth


[GMW #3767] Every Human Is A Miracle To Be Nurtured To Contribute To A Peaceful, Happy, Wonderful, Humanity & Earth Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4162 ~
Every human being should be considered a miracle and be educated to make a contribution to the further evolution of a peaceful, happy, wonderful humanity and Earth.

Each human being at their death should be able to say: I did good during my life. My life was really worthwhile. I enjoyed it greatly.

What a wonderful world it would be if we implemented these two simple rules or objectives.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 - Return to Mother Earth
O death!  I should not hate you. You are only doing your job.

You have watched over my shoulder during all my life, reminding me to value the world, its beauties, its living beings and my miraculous temporary life. And you will bring me peace, eternal peace.

O death!  Forgive me.  I was not told that you will be with me much longer than the angel of life. I should have thought of you more often, befriended you, loved you while alive and seen you as my companion during eternity. 

I have neglected and underestimated my two longest and most faithful companions: God and Death!
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
-- Paradise, Mt.
        Rainier National Park, Washington --
Photo by Andrew Mills, a-mills.smugmug.com | Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, Washington

Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.
~ Kahlil Gibran

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: