Monday, December 12, 2016

[GMW #3772] Create Dreamology And Spirituology


[GMW #3772] Create Dreamology And Spirituology Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4167 ~
By coining some new words in these more than 4000 ideas I have put my finger on certain major gaps in the human conception of life on this planet.

For example, when I speak of dreamology I hit on something important, namely that we are lacking on this planet a science of dreams, of our human dreams, including global ones. We deal of course with it in psychology, philosophy and other sciences, but this is so important that it merits to be a science of its own, a separate Department in Universities.

We should also have another science called spirituology, the science of spirituality, the science of the soul in all religions and in all human affairs, in our daily lives. Yes, a science of the soul is a must.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 7 - Return to Mother Earth
When I die, please place a pen in my hands, writing paper and copies of my books in my burial ground and cover my body with a blue United Nations flag. I have kept one in our home for that purpose.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within—strength, courage, dignity.
~ Ruby Dee

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: