Thursday, March 10, 2016

[GMW #3469] Run Planet Earth Well Not By Evolutionary Cosmic Misfits


[GMW #3469] Run Planet Earth Well Not By Evolutionary Cosmic Misfits Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3869 ~
An outer space experts committee composed of economists would come to the conclusion that our planet Earth is an economically badly run planet. They would not believe it and declare us evolutionary cosmic misfits.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happiness
Chapter 3 - Of Consciousness

A reader wrote to me:
"My vision begins with the transformation of the individual and snowballing to include family, community, state, nation and ultimately the world. I begin to realize that each one of us plays a vital role in the totality of humanity."

I answered: "You are 100% right, if after world you add the words universe and time."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope --                        Mount Baker -- taken from the Skyline Divide                        Trail, North Cascades, Washington --
Photo by Andy Porter Images | Mount Baker - taken from the Skyline Divide Trail, North Cascades, Washington

I go to the hills when my heart is lonely
I know I will hear what I've heard before
My heart will be blessed with the sound of music
And I'll sing once more
~ Oscar Hammerstein II

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: