Tuesday, August 18, 2015

[GMW #3405] Feel Close To Ancestors And Ancient Cultures


[GMW #3405] Feel Close To Ancestors And Ancient Cultures 
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3799 ~
I called some friends from Alsace Lorraine, but they were not at home and the grandmother from Alsace answered. She spoke to me in dialect and told me that her family had read an article about me in the local newspapers. What she liked most was my remark that when I was angry I swore in my office at the United Nations in Alsatian! This touched her heart deeply. I was glad to hear that.

I felt close to my ancestors and ancient culture of birth.


Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 8, Of Health

If George Washington were alive today he would create a Ministry or Department of Happiness in the US Government.

There is not a single government on Earth which has one. That says a lot about our planet's political system.

*



UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.




Daily Ray Of Hope

fishhawk | Bald eagle and eyrie | Montour Preserve at Lake Chillisquaque
Blue days, all of them gone
Nothing but blue skies from now on
~ Irving Berlin


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: