Sunday, February 1, 2015

[GMW #3243] Robert Muller To Live To Get Rid Of All Wars, Armaments and Militaries


[GMW #3243] Robert Muller To Live To Get Rid Of All Wars, Armaments and Militaries
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3643 ~
At the age of seventy-seven I must now learn the art and love of good aging. When I asked a friend how he did it to reach ninety-two and to look and think so well he said, "You will do it too. I must continue because one of my grandsons said at my 92nd anniversary, 'Grandpa you must reach 102 so that I can brag about you with my friends,'" a very good reason.

When I mentioned that to Adrian, one of my grandsons he said, "I want you to live until you have gotten rid of all wars, armaments and militaries." This might need much more than the age of 102. It might require a resuscitation!

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 8, Of Health

Health is your greatest wealth.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

*


UN News: UN Chronicle,
United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Dusk at Teton National Park
Dusk at Teton National Park
Rich Miller | Teton National Park, Wyoming

There is no dusk to be,
There is no dawn that was,
Only there's now, and now,
And the wind in the grass.
~ Archibald MacLeish

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: