Wednesday, May 7, 2014

[GMW #2985] Dreaming A Beautiful Life


[GMW #2985] Dreaming A Beautiful Life
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3379 ~
Dear God, how much more must I still work at the age of seventy-seven
instead of enjoying the farm I acquired for my children and grandchildren in Costa Rica?

God:
"I only fulfilled your dream inscribed at the entrance of your farm cabin:

'I dream that someday I will live as an elder of the United Nations on a hill with a magnificent view and spend my remaining time writing the beautiful stories of my life and my dreams and ideas for a better world.'
It is here that Jose Figueres decided to demilitarize Costa Rica.
It is here that you helped create the first University for Peace on this planet.
It is here that the Earth Council, created by the 1992 Rio de Janeiro Conference on the Environment was established, as you wanted.
It is here that the first International Radio for Peace gives you a world voice.
It is here that you are writing your thousands of Ideas and Dreams for a Better World.

I only did what you dreamt."

I:
Thank you dear God for reminding me of it.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 6 I and Creation
A Sister wrote me:
"I am constantly in awe and amazement as to how God speaks to people. Each person is uniquely communicated with in their own particular way of understanding."

How right she is!

Each human being is a unique manifestation of the miracle of life, an expression of divinity, a co-worker of Creation in her marvelous endless living and changing forms.

The worker communicates with God through the work of his hands, the mother with her love for her family, the intellectual with the work of his mind, the monk and nun through prayer and contemplation.

There is not one, but a myriad of ways of communicating with God. And each is unique while being branches, twigs, leaves, flowers, fruits and seeds of the same tree.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Butterflies

Flickr user Michelle Maani | Oceano, California

Happiness is not a state to arrive at,
but a manner of traveling.
~ Margaret Lee Runbeck

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: