Friday, August 16, 2013

[GMW #2789] Listening To And Acting For Expectations Of Mother Earth


[GMW #2789] Listening To And Acting For Expectations Of Mother Earth Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3182 ~
God Rasur:
"Dear Robert, you cannot imagine how I love you.  You give my message to thousands of people, students and visitors.  You keep me alive.  You help to fulfill my prophecy through your ideas and dreams.  You list all the good things that have happened here on my sacred land: the demilitarization of Costa Rica, the birth of the UN University for Peace and the International Radio for Peace, of a vast protected zone where deforestation is prohibited, of the transfer to it of the Earth Council and I have to add one that you never mention: you yourself who has co-founded the UN University for Peace, has purchased unknowingly my sacred mountain and is living on it in a humble cabin.  You are one of my fulfilled prophecies.  I am sometimes tempted to call you Rasur Muller instead of Robert Muller."

I:
Dear Rasur, I am so glad that for the first time you talk to me.  I will try my best to live up to your expectations.  Please speak to me often as does already our beloved Mother Earth.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 3 Of Consciousness
I say to the students at the UN University for Peace:  you may expect to live 70 years.  Assuming that a head of state remains in power for an average of 5 years, since there are more than 190 nations there will be during your lifetime about 2500 heads of states.  But there will be only 70 winners of Nobel Peace Prizes and only 14 Secretaries-General of the UN.  Consequently I expect you to become at least one of the heads of states or local governors of this planet.  Prepare yourself.  Make it your objective.  Our UN University should become, will become a school for heads of states.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

DailyGood

Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.
~ Socrates

Wonder: The Most Human of Emotions
What purpose does the feeling of wonder serve? It seems to have three essential components: sensory, cognitive, and physical, as in that breathless moment when we gasp and say 'Wow!' Finally, it has a dimension that can be described as spiritual. In other words, wonder seems to unite science and religion. This thoughtful essay shares more. { read more }
Be The Change

As you look at the world this week,
find opportunities to wonder, and to say "Wow!"


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: