Tuesday, January 26, 2010

[GMW#1881] Write A Book About World Celebrations, International Days, Years, Decades, Anniversaries

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
~ Idea 220 ~    15 February 1995

Someone should write a thesis or book on the phenomenon of world celebrations (international days, years, decades, anniversaries) which have appeared in contemporary history.  

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living, 
Volume III Chapter I - The Span Of Life Know the most fascinating subject on Earth:  yourself, for you are a miraculous earthen, cosmic unit of perception of all that is fascinating on Earth and in the universe.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


From a recent Facebook:
Subject: Greetings from across the years!

Dear Robert - 

When your name popped up in my daily automated scan to see who's been found on the Web in relation to United Religions Initiative, it gave me a smile and fond memories of back when it was my honor and pleasure to meet you, Robert.  It was in 1988; I was working with Barbara Marx Hubbard and Rama Vernon's Center for Soviet-American Dialogue. 

Those were the days of my first baby steps into Citizen Diplomacy, and I was thrilled to be able to find I could contribute something of substance towards building a better, more peace-filled world.  I have had many more adventures in that direction since then, but none more satisfying and challenging than where I find myself today.  

Your words of encouragement when we briefly met more than 20 years ago have inspired me all along the way.  Thank you again for being such a bright light in my world, and my memories.

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

No comments: