Thursday, August 13, 2020

[GMW #4617] Be Busy, Full Of Hope, Writing, Nurturing To Attain Paradise Earth

 

[GMW #4617] Be Busy, Full Of Hope, Writing, Nurturing To Attain Paradise Earth Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 6002 ~
There are so much confusions, dead ends and losses of nature in the world that I sometimes feel that God has kept me alive to keep me busy, full of hope and writing more ideas and dreams for a better world, for the attainment of Paradise Earth.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 10 - Of Dreams, Visions and Ideals


When I was a child I wanted to touch the sky. I have never ceased wanting to touch the sky. And I have touched it, were it only from the top of the United Nations building.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Weddell
                                                          seal, Dorian
                                                          Bay on the
                                                          northwest side
                                                          of Wiencke
                                                          Island, in the
                                                          Palmer
                                                          Archipelago of
                                                          AntarcticaPhoto by Anita Ritenour | Weddell seal, Dorian Bay on the northwest side of Wiencke Island, in the Palmer Archipelago of Antarctica
I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting with their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.
~ Wendell Berry


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: