Tuesday, July 28, 2020

[GMW #4614] Keeping Our Minds On Better Tracks


[GMW #4614] Keeping Our Minds On Better Tracks Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 5000 ~
~ Idea 5000 ~ Mount Rasur, Costa Rica - 12 July 2002 (18 years ago)

Dear Barbara, my heavenly love,
I had a terrible nightmare at 1:30am last night. There were several ideas fighting each other how I should finish the 5000 ideas and dreams. All of them were bad, not appropriate or already used, like our Dream 3000. I finally woke up, went to the other room to recuperate from that ordeal. I took along with me a few pages from of the Miracle, Joy and Art of Living, to get my mind on another track. And what did I read after a while?  Statements like these:

Thank you, O God, for having involved me in so many beautiful dreams and projects for humanity; perhaps You knew that I was open to it and that I would love it;

Dear God, I walk with You in my head and in my heart.  I walk with my feet on Earth and my head in heaven with you.

God: "You are right, my son, and I am with you, in your head, in your heart, in your soul and in every good you do."

That was my enlightenment. The last text of the 5000 ideas will be devoted to my thanks to God. Here they are:

Dear God, I thank You for having saved me from being killed in World War II;

I thank You for having made me swear to a group of young Germans who were shot unnecessarily in the war that I would spend my entire life working for peace;

I thank You for having permitted me to work all my adult life in the United Nations and to reach one of the highest positions, working directly with three Secretaries General;

I thank You for having given me two wonderful life companions, my first wife Margarita, a prominent advocate of women's rights who did so much for the women in Chile, her country, and who never let me think of leaving the UN to make a better salary in private business.  She unfortunately left us at the age of 72; and then, dear God you sent me my second life companion, Barbara, of Hungarian origin, as beautiful and intelligent as Margarita, and younger than I.

I thank You for having been blessed with four wonderful children and nine grandchildren;
I thank You for having made me the co-creator with the President of Costa Rica, Rodrigo Carazo, of the first University for Peace on planet Earth;

I thank You for having fulfilled my dream that someday I would live on a hill, as an elder of the United Nations, with a breathtaking view and write the beautiful stories of my life as a world servant;

Yes, dear God, only You could have made all this possible, fulfilling my wildest dreams, including how to leave behind 5000 Ideas and Dreams for a Better World and to have someone write my biography.*

God:
"I thank you for your thanks, dear Robert.  You should also thank me for having inspired you to write several Decide to... texts which are successful around the world.  Why don't you reproduce here your Decide To Be A Spiritual Person on the back cover of your 5000 ideas?

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 10 - Of Dreams, Visions and Ideals

We all live as if we were immortal. Thank God!
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Anna
                                                          hummingbird in
                                                          Florence,
                                                          OregonPhoto by Linda Hall | Anna hummingbird in Florence, Oregon
Keep looking up...that's the secret of life...
~ Charles M. Schulz

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:  
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: