Tuesday, March 14, 2017

[GMW #3835] Change The Fate Of The World - Nurture You Ideals For Yourself & Everyone - People & Nature

[GMW #3835] Change The Fate Of The World - Nurture You Ideals For Yourself & Everyone - People & Nature Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4230 ~
In Idea 300 of 6 May 1995 in Volume I I wrote the following: It is with human groups as it is with individuals, we become what we want to become.

Therefore we must also make an effort to define what we want to become as a human family or species on this planet: What ideal human society do we want to be in the next century? What kind of Earth do we want to see around us? What kind of ideal human government do we want? What kind of ideal information, medias and newspapers do we want? What kind of ideal education do we want for our children? and so on. Not many efforts having been made in these directions,

I recommend that a World Commission of Eminent Personalities on Human Ideals be created to answer these fundamental questions. It could change the fate of the world.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life

Texts which have Guided me in my Life

I BELIEVE

I believe in the absolute sacredness, uniqueness and prodigy of each human life;

I believe that humanity on this miraculous, wondrous, life-teaming planet has a tremendous cosmic destiny to fulfill and that a major transformation is about to take place in our evolution;

I believe that unprecedented life-fulfillment, consciousness, transcendence, happiness and union with God are the true objectives of life.  I believe that cooperation, commitment to life, altruism and love are the means to that fulfillment;

I believe that an unprecedented, all-encompassing new evolutionary agenda now faces humanity, namely:

a. the harmony between humanity and our planet;
b. the harmony and peace of the human family;
c. our harmony with time;
d. our harmony with the heavens;
e. our personal, individual harmony.

I believe that the main action, inspiration and wish for this transformation rests with each of the more than 6 billion individuals of this planet;

I believe that humanity must now transcend its magnificent material and scientific achievements into the moral, effective and spiritual fields.  The next frontiers of humanity will be the heart and the soul of which an even lesser percentage than that of the brain is being used;

I believe in humanity's capacity for unparalleled thinking, perception, inspiration, elevation, planning, cooperation and love for the achievement of a major transformation and the advent of a peaceful, happy and godly society on Earth;

I believe that humanity should hold each year on 1 January a world-wide Celebration of Life.

I commit myself

to thank God every day for the unbelievable gift of life;

to take good care of the miraculous cosmic unit I have been given, physically, mentally, morally and spiritually;

to be a peaceful, loving, kind, happy and healthy person all my life;

to defend the first universal, cosmic law: "Thou shall not kill, not even in the name of a nation or a faith";

to reimburse God and society for the privilege of being alive through my contributions to a better, more just, kinder, happier and peaceful world;

to devote every moment of my life, every thought, every action and every movement of my heart to the transformation of our planet into a true paradise in the universe;

to leave behind me children, friends, actions, thoughts and works which will continue to help humanity's further ascent and transformation towards cosmic fulfillment;

to spend my spiritual or reincarnated life after death in doing good for my beloved planet Earth and the proud human race.
~ Robert Muller
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Tombstone
            Territorial Park, Yukon, Canada
Photo by Jim Maloney | Tombstone Territorial Park, Yukon, Canada

We'd never know how high we are,
till we are called to rise; and then,
if we are true to plan,
our statures touch the sky.
~ Emily Dickinson

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: