Sunday, January 29, 2017

[GMW #3803] Catch All Evil On Earth & Remove From The Universe


[GMW #3803] Catch All Evil On Earth & Remove From The Universe Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4198 ~
The Hopi Indians of America have given me the name Kogyun Deyo, Spider Boy, with the task of making an immense spider web to catch all evil on Earth and throw it far away into the universe. But there is a difference between me and a spider: when I observe a spider web hanging between the leaves of vegetation I see the spider sitting at the center waiting with utmost patience until a fly or an insect will be caught by it. As a world Spider I can not have that patience.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 8 - The Life Beyond
How can we even conceive for a moment that we die when we see that no energy on this planet ever dies?
I can cut the light, but the energy remains. I can burn wood, but the heat is transferred. I can eat food but its energy will live in me.  I will 'die', but my physical energy is transferred to the Earth, my mind remains part of the globe's brain, my heart of the globe's heart and my soul of the universal soul. Where is there death?

There is only endless transformation. And the better our life, the better will be our transformation in the cosmic journey of the universe.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
No story can contain you.
~ Ivan M. Grainger

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: