Wednesday, May 18, 2016

[GMW #3551] I Don't Believe You Will Ever Stop


[GMW #3551] I Don't Believe You Will Ever Stop Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3946 ~
When I said to my grandson Henry who visited us in Costa Rica that I needed only fifty-four more ideas to reach 4000 and that I will then stop, he commented, "Are you sure? I don't believe that you will ever stop."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 1 -
The Span of Life

Ask yourself the question:  "If I were allowed to return to Earth and to live again what would I do?"  The answer will throw important light on your present life.  Remember what Leonardo da Vinci said on his death-bed: "If I could live again, I would only paint."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

DailyGood
The most interesting thing in the environment is your own mind.
~ Sherry Turkle

The Capacity for Successful Solitude
When asked to share her thoughts on the value of solitude, and her view that if people don't learn to be alone, then they are guaranteed to be lonely, author and psychologist Sherry Turkle had this to say...
{ read more }

Be The Change
Spend some quality time with yourself this week, reading, writing, or listening to the voices within. You might also try to be silent with a good friend.

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: