Friday, October 31, 2014

[GMW #3184] I Will Never Give Up Nurturing A Better World - I Will Speak & Create New Ideas Endlessly


[GMW #3184] I Will Never Give Up Nurturing A Better World - I Will Speak & Create New Ideas Endlessly
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3584 ~
The Earth:
"Dear Robert, looking at what has happened to me on my surface since the end of World War II I do see the following dangerous explosions:
A world population explosion in the poor countries.
A world consumption explosion in the rich countries.
A world urban explosion in both rich and poor countries.
A world waste explosion still mainly in the rich countries.
All this has led already to a good deal of my destruction. Regarding the population explosion there was first a good reaction, but the future remains catastrophic with a world population increase from 6.1 billion today to 8.91 billion in 2050.

The consumption explosion still accelerates madly in the rich countries and is becoming the ideal, the craving of the poor countries. There are not even decent world statistics and studies on the subject.

On the urban explosion few are raising the subject. The monstrous cities continue to grow year after year until they will have to be abandoned, having become uninhabitable.

As for the waste explosion you have reached the point that one half of all the world's production is now waste and it goes on and on. No effort whatsoever is being done to stop it, except recycling which has become a new profitable business.

Where am I going with all this, dear Robert? It looks like a cataclysm for my evolution. It might lead to my end. What do you say?"

I:
Dear Earth, I am afraid you are right. I'm doing my best in my writings and speeches, but they are a drop of water in the ocean. Why don't you say what you just said to me to the 189 heads of states who govern this planet? Put it into their heads during their sleep.

All I can do is to continue to be your spokesman and never to give up. I will come up with as many new ideas as possible. Please put your own into my head and heart during my sleep.

The Earth:
"I will, I promise you."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II The Art of Personal Happy Living, Chapter 1 The Joy of Living
Make of your life a true masterpiece for everyone to notice.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
If we are too busy to be kind, we are too busy.
~ Allan Lokos, Through the Flames

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: