Monday, June 9, 2014

[GMW #3004] Write & Publish Ideas On How To Achieve Paradise Earth


[GMW #3004] Write & Publish Ideas On How To Achieve Paradise Earth
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3398 ~
We have more than 30,000 international peoples' associations working for the good causes of a better world and humanity. But surprisingly not a single one tries to achieve Paradise Earth. The word is not even mentioned by a single one of them.

I am at fault myself: I am writing 4000 Ideas and Dreams for a Better World but that is not enough. If God allows me to live longer, I must write and publish the next 1000 ideas on how to achieve Paradise Earth, and select from the first 4000 ideas those which are related to that achievement.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 6 I and Creation
I have two mothers: my natural mother and my Mother Earth.
I have two fathers: my natural father and my Father God.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
Kindness and compassion toward all living things
is the mark of a civilized society.
~ Cesar Chavez

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: