Tuesday, March 11, 2014

[GMW #2945] Reduce Long Distant Travel Cost With Fast Railroad Lines


[GMW #2945] Reduce Long Distant Travel Cost With Fast Railroad Lines
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3339 ~
There is a very substantial increase of passengers from poor countries who travel by air to visit members of their family who emigrated to rich countries such as the US and Canada. This costs them plenty of money and it congests air traffic. I hope that fast long-distance railroad lines will be built to facilitate the trips of such people at lower costs, for example from Mexico to the United States and Canada.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
When I do not like the present, I dream of a beautiful event of the past or of a brighter future.
When I do not like the world, I think of the heavens.
When I do not like my body, I think of my soul.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Seeds

Flickr user Wayne Wilson | Oroville, California
The power of imagination makes us infinite.
~ John Muir

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: