Sunday, May 26, 2013

[GMW #2732] The Peace Of Tomorrow Is In The Peace Seeds Of Today


[GMW #2732] The Peace Of Tomorrow Is In The Peace Seeds Of Today Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3125 ~
The Earth:
"Dear Barbara, you are right.  I gave humans the intelligence and capacity to plant flowers and to improve them.  Yes, you can plant flowers everywhere and give me an unprecedented beauty in the universe.  You are right: Humans should make the 21st century and 3rd millennium a century and millennium of beauty and love.

We could have a new profession and peoples' devotion: Beautifiers, flowerers, gardeners of the Earth.  The flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.  The peace of tomorrow is in the peace seeds of today."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 3 Of Consciousness
All my life I had the growing consciousness that I was much more than myself, to the point of not belonging to myself.  This non-belonging was a source of bliss.  It gave my self a greater value!  The universe penetrated into me, aggrandized me.  I realized that I was part of the cosmos conscious of itself, a cosmic being.  And most of that I owe to the United Nations, the first planetary and cosmic school on Earth.  May all schools on Earth do that miracle for their children.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope

S. A. Cember | Rockport, MA

Happiness held is the seed.
Happiness shared is the flower.
~ John Harrigan

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: