Monday, October 15, 2012

[GMW #2573] 21st Century Literature - Publications With Concrete Ideas For A Better World And Humanity



[GMW #2573] 21st Century Literature - Publications With Concrete Ideas For A Better World And Humanity
Tuesday 23 Oct 2012, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | NEW Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1501 to 2000
~ Idea 1567 ~ 25 October 1998

Books and publications with concrete proposals and ideas for a better world and humanity should become the new literature of the 21st century. There are all too many books in the world with endless pages and very few concrete ideas.

A book of ideas will be read by heads of states and people of action. The others will not.

I'm reminded of the comment once made to me by Secretary General Javier Parez de Cuellar, "I like your books Robert because I can open them at any page and I find an idea which stimulates my mind into thinking. I cannot stand any more books where I have to read hundreds of pages to find out what the outcome is.

There is only one other author who is able to do to me what you do, namely Charles Proust whose works I can open at any page and he sets my mind and feelings on the sense of beauty."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II  Chapter 2  Of Happiness
I will not let anything nor anyone take my happiness away from me.
*

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- Alan Kay
Books recommended by Robert are here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: