Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[GMW #1887] Associations To Solve Conflicts Around The World - Of Former Heads Of State, Peace-Protecting Force Commanders, Presidents, Ministers, Foundation Heads ...



Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
~ Idea 235 ~    2 March 1995

Former heads of states, former Commanders of United Nations Peace-protecting forces have formed associations to help solve conflicts around the world.  Their example should be followed by many others who were active in leading positions: former Presidents of Parliaments, former Ministers in all fields, former Presidents of foundations, former heads of health services, etc.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume III Chapter I - The Span Of Life

I often close my eyes and say to myself:
"I will live very long and will live even longer through my good actions, speeches and writings."
It might not be true, but it elevates me, makes me feel good and fills me with the will to achieve this purpose.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

We people of the world need to find ways to get to know one another
--for then we will recognize that our likenesses are much greater than our differences,
however great our differences may seem. --Peace Pilgrim, CharityFocus.org 

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

No comments: