Wednesday, December 12, 2007

[GMW #1365] Living In Magnificent Exuberant Life-celebrating Nature Without Skyscrapers Destroying The Beauty Of Our Magic Mother Earth



[GMW #1365] Living In Magnificent Exuberant Life-celebrating Nature Without Skyscrapers Destroying The Beauty Of Our Magic Mother Earth
Wednesday 12 December 2007, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
| GMW Blogs: English
| Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch
|

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 6501 to 7000


~ Idea 6571 ~

It is wonderful to look at cows, chickens, monkeys and other animals, and at a magnificent, exuberant, life-celebrating tropical nature in a demilitarized country, after having worked for half a century in the offices of a skyscraper in New York City at the United Nations. And to think that there are more and more skyscrapers being built, destroying the beauty of our magic Mother Earth.
*

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living, Volume II Chapter 9 Of Spirituality, New - See My Spiritual Journey by Robert - a four page excerpt including Robert's poem Decide To Be Spiritual .
I regret that somewhere along my life modern society killed the guardian angels I had when I was a child: on my left there was a shining, white angel who told me what was good, and on my right a dark, mournful angel who told me what was bad.

They were my best friends and they were so helpful. Then, as I grew up I no longer believed in them and they vanished.

Now that I am old, I missed them so much that I called them and they came back immediately. And so did my prayer to the good angel as it was taught to me by my mother:

"Angel of God to whose protection I am committed by order of the Divine Providence, enlighten me, govern me, protect me today and during every day of my life."
*

You have made me so rich, oh God, please let me share out your beauty with open hands.

Etty Hillesum
Letters from Westerbork
www.gratefulness.org
WORD FOR THE DAY

Prophet Cover
PROPHET - THE HATMAKER'S SON The Life of Robert Muller
by Douglas Gillies
To order: Phone: 800-942-7617. For those of you who are interested in my life, there is a beautiful biography which I love very much. Order from www.robertmullerbiography.com .
- Robert Muller
Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness by Dr. Robert Muller
To order: Phone: 800-727-2782 Email: Becky@ParaPublishing.com Fax: 805-968-1379 Mail: Amare Media c/o Para Publishing, PO Box 8206 Santa Barbara, CA 93118-8206. Paperback, $12.95
*

Subscribe to other lists moderated by GMW's editor Easy:
- Better World News: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/bwn_at7l.us
- Learning News - children learning, how mind works: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/learn_at7l.us




No comments: