Tuesday, October 15, 2013

[GMW #2835] Living Right Ways, Beliefs, Behaviors, Education With Proper World Institutions



[GMW #2835] Living Right Ways, Beliefs, Behaviors, Education With Proper World Institutions
Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3230 ~   
The Earth:
"Dear Robert, why do you humans have so many unresolved problems?  Apparently, there are 12,200 of them.  It is staggering.  By now, you should have found your right ways, beliefs, behaviors, education and proper world institutions.  What do you do with wars, militaries, armaments, over-population, over-consumption and have no over-all global government and laws and regulations to deal with these problems on which you spend substantial sums of money and still create destruction to me?  I wonder for example how much damage the holding of thousands of peace conferences are doing to me, while armaments production continues to increase and the militaries remain unperturbed and unchanged."

I:
I begin to feel like that myself and am less and less accepting to attend world peace conferences.  I send them a message or extracts from my 3000 ideas.  The one on peace counts 150 pages.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III Chapter 2 The Miracle of Life Giving
I thank You, O God, for the gift of another day.  You could destroy everything with one stroke.  If my plane fell into the ocean, all my dreams and plans would perish.  With every day that passes, the fact that I lived so long in this world becomes a miracle.  I want to be worthy of Your incredible gift.  May I chant Your glory to the people and open their hearts to the magnificence of Your Creation?
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


HeartMath.com
"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but
sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
~ Thich Nhat Hanh


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: