Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[GMW #2348] A Political System for Earth Providing The Human Family Adequate Common Service and Financial Resources


[GMW #2348] A Political System for Earth Providing The Human Family Adequate Common Service and Financial Resources
Tuesday 13 December 2011, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | Facebook | Twitter | Google+
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

New - Robert is now on Google+
View And Add Robert To Your Google+ Circles


Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1001 to 1500
ANNEX - after Idea 1200 (Continued)
I attached to my appeal a series of recommendations from the 2000 Ideas I am writing as a count-up to the year 2000. Basically they are:

1. to declare a state of emergency of the Earth;

2. to consider the present situation as an outright war, a World War III against the Earth and its elements, and we humans must end this war no less than wars between ourselves;

3. to request a second world conference on the biosphere in 1998, thirty years after the first one in 1968 to see what the state of our biosphere is today;

4. to support the extension to other countries of the World Party of Natural Law already existing in 85 countries due to the initiative of British scientists.

5. to place all our weight behind a radical change in the political system of our planet which provides for services and financial resources from local communities, cities, provinces to nations, but leaves almost entirely the Earth and the human family without adequate common services and financial resources, at a time when these are most dramatically needed;

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 5 - Of Love
Perhaps only through love and transcendence can we get close to perceiving the ultimate mysteries of life and of the universe. Sursum corda, lift up our hearts in order to see and unite yourselves with the universe.
UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

HelpOthers.org

Its never too late to be what you might have been.
-- George Elliot



Idea of the Week

"I was just in town and standing in front of a store. A bearded man came by and politely asked another man who was passing by, "Excuse me, can you help me?" This other man, much more affluent by the look of his clothes, replied in a very rude and abrupt tone, "I don't have time for that right now!!" and kept walking. I suppose he thought the bearded man was going to ask him for money. But that wasn't the case. After he stomped off this man turned to me and asked the same question.

It turned out all he wanted was for someone to unclip a watch that was clipped to the back of his pack so he could go in and buy a battery for it. Not a huge request. I was glad to be able to help after the first man had treated him so rudely. This experience reminded me how important it is to stop, look, and listen."
- Borderjoy


Comment of the Week

"I have a seven year old nephew who is one of the most loving, kind, thoughtful, caring, and sharing little boys I know. He wanted to be pen pals with one of my sisters and me and correspond back and forth with us. We've been doing this for a couple months now, and I just got a letter from him the other day, which brought tears to my eyes.

He told me that I'm his pal and he loves me so much, he can hardly breathe!
I was so taken aback by his comment because I was just so astounded that such a young boy would even think of something like that.
It surely did make my day.
Receiving his sweet letters always brings a smile to my face!"
- Sunshinegirl


Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org
Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: