Saturday, November 6, 2010

[GMW #2079] An Absolute Necessity: Establish Proper Earth Government My Most Important Idea And Then Most Other Ideas Can Be Fulfilled



[GMW #2079] An Absolute Necessity: Establish Proper Earth Government My Most Important Idea And Then Most Other Ideas Can Be Fulfilled
Friday 6 November 2010, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
~ Idea 1225 ~    17 November 1997

If someone would ask me: which of my 2000 ideas is the most important in my view?  I would answer:
the absolute necessity to create a proper Earth government. 
We should inscribe this as the priority item on the agenda of world affairs.

The world will not survive if it remains on the present course.  I deal with this requirement in many of my ideas.  I am forced to return to it constantly. 

If proper Earth government is established, most other ideas can be fulfilled. 

The whole of humanity should cry out for proper Earth government.  If national governments, if heads of states do not respond, we should start a world peoples' peaceful revolution, with strikes, public demonstrations, boycotts, refusals to be incorporated into an army, refusal to pay taxes, etc.

As in the case of the French revolution, it is youth which must start that revolution.  I will be happy to give them advice.  But it is up to them, as the most advanced units of human evolution, to enter into action.

As the indigenous people pray:  "Great Spirit, grant us Strength and Dignity to walk a new Trail."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 15 - Of Beauty and Art
When I was a little boy I wanted to learn how to paint and to play music.  My mother, a milliner who drew and painted said to me:  "I will not allow you to learn music.  We are bitterly poor and I do not want you to become a penniless artist.  Art does not pay."  She taught me how to paint a little and today I cannot believe what I was able to paint when I was twelve years old!  Alas, only one of my paintings survived World War II and I have never resumed painting.  This is my fault which God will not forgive me.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Photo Credit: KhawkinsphotographyLocation: Dedham, MA
--

Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own. --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
---


Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org
Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: