Thursday, August 28, 2014

[GMW #3060] Contribute To Further The Incredible Cosmic Evolution

[GMW #3060] Contribute To Further The Incredible Cosmic Evolution Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3454 ~
Here I am at the age of seventy-seven completely at a loss about the meaning of my life after so many experiences in so many places of the world. I do not see the sense of my temporary, small life on this tiny planet in the infinite universe and eternal stream of time. From most points of the universe our planet Earth cannot even be seen, being so small. Hence, how about me?

Then I remember having once seen in an exhibit on the universe a very long map on a wall representing an infinity of galaxies, stars and planets. There was an arrow saying, "In this area is our solar system and the Earth." There was not even a dot to represent them! I was deeply shocked, but after a while I redressed myself saying: well, on this non-represented dot, in this empty area, I am fully alive and able to see and embrace this entire, fabulous map of the universe designed by fellow humans.

And I suddenly felt very great, extended to the universe of which I am a cosmic creature, a being at one with the heavens, with the Earth and with infinite time. Might it not be the meaning of all human life to feel the totality, the incredible marvel of everything that is part of it? Yes, our Earth and all its living creatures are creations of the universe and so are we. We must therefore contribute to the ascending, further evolution expected by the cosmos. Our Earth is a miraculous, perhaps unique manifestation, embodiment, creation, transformation of the mysterious forces of the universe. And all humans are temporary, miraculous co-participants, co-workers in it. How marvelous, how beautiful it is to be blessed with life!

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 13 Of Speaking
Once, after a television interview, a UN journalist commented to me: "You said important, fundamental things and gave vital global information to the viewers. But you made a mistake: you said it as if it was all so simple, so natural, so down-to-earth. You should have acted like a Shakespearean artist who every evening gives the feeling to the viewers that it was his best performance ever, never to be surpassed again in the future." I answered that in my view it would not be honest to do that, to seek to be exceptional and to make a show. I want listeners simply to learn, to be aggrandized, enriched by what I have learned as a world servant.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
Thankfulness is the soul of beneficence; abundance is but the husk,
for thankfulness brings you to the place where the Beloved lives.
~ Jalaluddin Rumi
Mathnawi (version by Camille and Kabir Helminski)

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: